What does the first day of June mean for you? What are you looking forward to in the second half of 2016?
June is the sixth month of the year- the halfway mark between new years resolutions, and looking back on the past 12 months with surprise! Have you kept up with your resolutions since January? Has 2016 been your best year yet? We’re sure you’ve had a great start to 2016, so let’s finish strong!
June is the perfect month to take a step back and evaluate how your year has went so far, and how you will maintain (or change) it during the next 6 months! We hope your year has been full of smiles, positive change, and special new memories made!
– Only 18 days until Father’s Day!
Have you bought Dad something yet? Check out these great buys at AmesWalker.com! https://www.ameswalker.com/prodcat/shop-aw-men.asp
– Only 33 days until Independence Day!
– Only 95 days until Labor Day!
– Only 151 days until Halloween!
– Only 175 days until Thanksgiving!
– Only 206 days until Christmas!
Special events taking place:
– The 2016 Olympics coming to Rio this August!
– The 2016 US Presidential Election coming in November!
We’re excited! Are you?
#SoJuneBegins #SecondHalf2016 #AmesWalker #LiveHealthyLiveHappy