Spring is the perfect time to ramp up your exercise routine or even to simply get started with one. From enjoying activities you love in spite of having health challenges to curbing the junk food monster, you’ll find it all here to keep you inspired.
- With specialized tools, arthritis patients can enjoy the soothing motions of gardening as detailed in this article on the Dallas-Fort Worth CBS affiliate website.
- Katie Park gives pointers and encouragement for exercising while being pregnant. This helps ensure that both baby and mom are as healthy as possible.
- Patti Neighmond outlines the research that supports exercise as a well to beat the onset of dementia that many people seem to think is an inevitable part of the aging process.
- Read this article from Prevention magazine and learn how to get started with a new spring exercise routine.
- Usher in the spring season with a renewed zest for staying healthy by planning healthy meals and a sensible exercise plan.